Traditional medicine recipes are a great help in shedding extra pounds. Taking advantage of the beneficial properties of plants helps activate the processes of burning fat, remove excess fluid and speed up the metabolism. The method works only if the general rules of dietary nutrition, the rejection of sweet, salty and fatty foods, unhealthy snacks and overeating are observed. Additional physical activity will help make such a diet more effective.
Herbs for weight loss
Many popular weight loss tips are based on recipes for herbal medicine. The components of a number of plants have properties that promote weight loss. They can be used as an aid during the diet, after consulting a specialist and excluding contraindications. To get rid of extra pounds, the following properties of herbs are used:
- diuretics.Diuretic herbs that you can use to remove excess fluid from the body include tansy, cinquefoil, immortelle, corn silk, Tibetan barberry, dandelion, cranberry leaves and horsetail.
- Fat burning.Plants that activate fat metabolism are anise, cumin, dill and parsley, mess, green tea, yarrow and fennel.
- Choleretic.Angelica, immortelle, tansy, cat's foot and dandelion normalize the functioning of the gallbladder and liver, which has a positive effect on the functioning of the entire digestive system.
- Improves the metabolism. Decoctions of ginseng, coltsfoot, birch buds, ginger, nettle, celery and guarana increase energy consumption (waste of calories) by accelerating the metabolism.
- laxative.Cleansing the digestive tract accelerates the elimination of toxins and activates weight loss. The Caucasian hellebore, joster berries, senna, anise, sea buckthorn bark, and liquorice help trigger these mechanisms.
- Reduce appetite.To give up large portions and frequent snacks by suppressing the mechanisms of the appearance of hunger, angelica, sage, marshmallow root, flaxseed (flaxseed), fucus and spirulina.
- Calming.Extracts of valerian, sage, lemon balm, mint and feverfew help reduce excessive stress and maintain a positive one.
Herbal slimming recipes
Traditional methods of losing weight with herbal cooking made from medicinal plants must be agreed with a nutritionist. Many drugs are effective, so they must be used strictly according to the scheme recommended by a specialist. Weight loss is promoted by taking the following herbs:
- Infusion of cherry and lime blossom leaves.To prepare the product, mix in equal proportions one part of dried cherry leaf, St. John's wort, milk thistle flour and add two parts of linden blossom. 2 TBSP. The mixture is poured into 0. 5 liters of boiling water and left in a thermos overnight. You need to take the drink 30 minutes after eating three times a day with 70 ml per dose. The course duration is 14 days.
- Senna tincture.You can buy a finished product at the pharmacy or prepare the infusion yourself by pouring 2 tsp. Herbs with a glass of boiling water (let stand in a dark place for 120 minutes). The duration of continuous use of the drug should not exceed 14 days, 2-3 teaspoons each time after main meals.
- Fennel seed decoction.2 teaspoons The raw materials are brewed in boiling water (250 ml) and kept in a water bath for 5-7 minutes. After that, the drink is infused for another 30 minutes. You can drink the resulting drink instead of tea 2-3 times a day (200-250 ml) throughout the diet.
- Hellebore tincture.1 tsp crushed dried plant is poured with 200 ml of boiling water and infused for 5-7 minutes. Immediately after preparation, take the drink once a day, during the day, at about the same hour, for 10 to 14 days.
Folk remedies to accelerate the metabolismFolk recipes for losing weight at home, aimed at accelerating metabolic processes, are an excellent supportive measure during a diet. With the following plants you can not only improve fat burning, but also better control your appetite:
- Ginger tea.10 mg of ginger root are infused in 300 ml of boiling water in a teapot for 7-15 minutes. To soften the taste, you can add a teaspoon of honey and a little lemon juice. The drink is drunk 2-3 times a day, 200 ml per appointment, in the evening - after 19 hours at the latest (has an invigorating effect).
- Ginseng tincture.You can buy the product at the pharmacy and take 10-12 drops twice a day before meals for 45 days. It is necessary to independently insist the root of the plant on alcohol (or vodka) in glassware for 20-25 days, based on the proportion: 15 g of crushed raw materials per 0. 5 liters of liquid.
- Guarana tea.You can buy special raw materials for the preparation or you can brew powder from seeds that have been ground yourself in a blender. The recommended dose of the drink per day is no more than 400 ml, no later than 16 hours (has a strong tonic effect).
To reduce appetite
Recipes for weight loss at home to suppress hunger work best in conjunction with exercise. In addition to many tonic plants (ginger, ginseng, guarana), some herbs or their seeds can reduce appetite. Try one of the following methods:
- Linseed oil.Take every morning on an empty stomach at least half an hour before breakfast. It is worth starting with a dose of 1 tsp, gradually increasing the dosage, reaching up to 1 tbsp per week. l. The period of admission is 30-60 days.
- Infusion of chamomile and sage.Mix 1 tsp. Sage leaf and chamomile color, pour 200 ml of boiling water, leave for 15-30 minutes. Take 1 tbsp before meals. l. for 14-20 days. You can start the course 5-7 days before starting the diet.
- Tincture from angelica root.Sold in a pharmacy or made independently - 15-20 g of crushed root is poured into 0. 5 liters of vodka (alcohol) and stored in a dark place for 25-30 days. The remedy should be taken 1 teaspoon before meals three times a day for 30 days.
For cleaning the body
Folk remedies for losing weight at home will help lose extra pounds, cleanse all body systems, get rid of toxins and toxins, and improve bowel function. Use the following recipes to activate these mechanisms:
- Oatmeal jelly.Mix three tablespoons of oatmeal, 100 mg of chopped plums and raisins, a medium-sized beet, grated on a coarse grater, pour 2 liters of boiling water and cook on high heat for 20 minutes. Take 200-250 ml one hour before going to bed until the end of the diet.
- Sea buckthorn bark tincture. Ready-made alcoholic tincture is sold in pharmacies. You can prepare the infusion yourself by mixing 1 teaspoon of raw material with 150 ml of boiling water and leaving for 30 minutes. Take 30 ml at night for a month.
- Tincture of licorice root.For 0. 5 liters of warm water you need 2 tbsp. l. crushed root, the mixture is infused for 120 minutes at room temperature, taken half an hour before meals in the morning and evening, 120 ml per dose, for 14-20 days.
For removing excess liquid
Excess water in the body causes edema, disrupts lipid metabolism and slows down the process of losing weight. Ingesting drinks based on diuretics and plants normalizes the functioning of the kidneys and endocrine system and helps to lose up to 3 kg, simply by removing excess fluid. The following recipes will help achieve this result:
- Green tea with milk.During weight loss, replace the last meal with a cup of green tea with whole milk. Depending on the individual characteristics of the metabolism, it will take from 1. 5 to 4 kg for a week.
- chicory.1 teaspoon of ground chicory is poured into 250 ml of liquid, brought to a boil and kept on low heat for 10 minutes. After boiling, the drink is infused for 2 hours. Take the product in 100 ml before main meals during the entire period of the diet.
- Drink kefir and parsley.Grind 1 tbsp in a blender. l. Pour parsley leaves, 1 cucumber and 1 celery stalk, 250 ml kefir. The cocktail replaces the first or last meal for 7-10 days.
Folk remedies for weight loss include bathing with herbal mixtures. The method helps to improve the condition of the skin - cleanse the pores, activate the work of the subcutaneous sebum glands. The effectiveness of the diet increases due to the activation of the processes of eliminating toxins. You can use this technique 2-3 times a week, the duration of one procedure should not exceed half an hour. Add to bath water:
- Infusion of mother and stepmother.Dried flowers and leaves (50 mg) are poured into 3 liters of boiling water and kept on low heat for 15 minutes.
- A mixture of birch, oregano and plantain leaves.Vegetable raw materials in equal proportions (30 mg each) are poured into 5 liters of warm water and insisted for 2-3 hours.
- Infusion of marigolds.The solution is made over low heat for 15 minutes, pouring 50 mg of plant material with 3 liters of water.
Freshly squeezed natural juices from apples, celery, pumpkin, carrots, cabbage and other vegetables contribute to weight loss. These drinks activate the metabolism, cleanse the digestive tract, and regulate appetite. When cooking, grind the fruit or vegetable base with a blender or juicer and add fat-burning spices (cinnamon, coriander, cumin). You can drink this juice after the main meal or replace it with a snack between meals.
Some folk remedies for weight loss are more effective when visiting the bath. To activate the process of weight loss, you can simply steam properly with a birch broom. The following recipes will help increase the effect.
- Before entering the steam bath, a honey mixture (2-3 tablespoons) with cinnamon (1 teaspoon) is applied to the skin of the entire body.
- Between vaping, problem areas (thighs, buttocks, abdomen and others) are smeared with a mixture of a glass of drunk coffee grounds, 200 g of blue clay and milk. The consistency of the finished mixture is thick sour cream. The product is washed off before entering the steam bath.
- Apply a mixture of half a glass of oatmeal with 1 teaspoon on steamed problem areas. Salt and a glass of water or milk for 20 minutes.