Many women and men trying to find the next diet for themselves anticipate the return of extra pounds shortly after completing it. To prevent this from happening, it is important to create a weight loss diet and exercise plan. A properly selected program will help you competently tune your body for weight loss, as a result of which the weight will not return to its previous value. The result that you get thanks to your activity, the adjusted menu and water balance will also be maintained in the future, but on the condition that you do not return to your previous diet.
What is a Weight Loss Program
Anyone looking to shed extra pounds should know that a weight loss program is an integrated approach that includes a specific exercise plan and optimal diet. To make the figure slim and athletic, it is necessary to develop an individual scheme based on already known complexes. In order to achieve the weight loss that you need, you need to have a specific plan of action. So choose your exercises, create a schedule, customize the menu, and record your results.
How To Lose Weight In A Month And Make The Right Weight Loss Plan? The diet and exercise program for weight loss involves developing a specific schedule for a specific period of time, for example, for a month. Do an exercise routine - every other day, preferably, but not more often. When you increase the intensity of cardio, aerobic, or strength training, your body does not have time to recover. The duration of the training should be at least 45 minus, but not more than 1. 5 hours. This is enough to start the fat burning process.
How to make a plan
Before you go on a heavy diet or hit the gym, create a personalized weight loss routine. The outcome of an activity depends to a large extent on a clearly defined goal and a ready-made plan for achieving that goal. The weight loss process is no exception. To make an effective plan, you will need:
- determine the timing;
- Donor number of meals;
- Think clearly about a meal plan.
- develop an individual training complex.
How to lose weight in a month
A weight loss plan that will help you lose those extra pounds in just 30 days should be designed so that the process of losing weight does not harm your health. Not too fast, but an effective method of weight loss involves combining a specific physical activity with a customized menu. Forget about strenuous workouts and strict diets. It is better to follow these 5 iron rules:
- Eliminate fried and fatty foods, white bread, fast foods, and sweets from your diet.
- Drink up to 1. 5-2 liters of water a day, but not coffee, tea or compote.
- Eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner at the same time each day.
- Forget about losing weight - just enjoy the process.
- Don't forget to exercise more - don't sit up in the workplace.
At the gym
You can also start losing weight if you work hard on simulators. If you are a beginner, it is better to use the services of a personal trainer. With the help of various exercises, you can significantly increase the muscles, but do not forget about cardio training - do it on a treadmill, stepper or elliptical trainer. Weight loss workout should last about 1. 5 hours - don't forget to warm up for 5-10 minutes.
When choosing strength exercises, you should train the largest muscle groups: chest, back, legs. Working with them uses maximum energy, which allows you to burn more calories. It is advisable to do each exercise in 3-4 sets. Be sure to stretch after class. It is very important to have a good night's sleep. Without this sleep, your performance will drop to zero. Strength exercises that can help you lose weight include:
- Bench press;
- Chest bench press;
- Flexing your arms with a barbell and others.
In Need of an Effective Diet and Weight Loss Exercise Plan at Home? In this case, pay attention to some exercises. At the same time, do not forget about a balanced diet and a complete refusal to overeat. Preparation for class is very important, including warm-up exercises: body flexion to the right and left, light jogging in place, and so on. In order for weight loss to be effective in 4-5 weeks, choose the optimal list of exercises that need to be done for 10-20 repetitions in 2-3 sets:
- classic torso lifts;
- Lifting the pelvis in the supine position;
- Riding back;
- Jump rope;
- resigns and others.
Weight loss meal plan for a month
A healthy regimen that can help you burn off excess fat includes at least 5 light meals:
- Breakfast is the most nutritious meal - you can include yogurt (low fat), fresh fruit, cereal with oatmeal.
- For lunch you can make any kind of soup, vegetable salad with rice.
- For dinner, it is better to cook boiled poultry breast with salad / baked fish with vegetables.
- For snacks, choose fresh vegetables and apples.
The principles of good nutrition
It is very important to develop a specific weight loss plan. In 3-4 weeks of well-executed activities like regular exercise and eating right, you can automatically adopt these habits. The process of reducing excess weight will not only be quick, but also orderly, and the result will ultimately be stable. It is recommended to focus on plant-based products and not avoid meat and fish. The principles of good nutrition:
- Fractional Food.You need to eat an average of 4-5 times a day.
- Calorie content. . . The formula is as follows: 0, 9 x the desired weight (kg) x 24. In this case, it must be taken into account that part of the calories is spent on this or that activity, therefore several hundred kcal can be added to the resulting figure.
- BZHU ratio(Proteins, fats, carbohydrates). The best option is a value in the range of 2-2, 5: 0, 8-1: 1, 2-2.
- Serving volume.Make sure the serving size is no more than 250-300g if you eat 5-6 times a day.
- Water balance.Drink about 2 liters of pure water a day - preferably mineral water.
What to exclude from the diet
It is necessary to correct your diet, which should be low in calories, to the exclusion of foods, the use of which will increase your weight. At the same time, your daily diet should include all the elements necessary for the body. Only a well-chosen nutritional system will help return weight to normal and get rid of fat in problem areas. Eliminate the following foods from your diet:
- smoked meat;
- sweet and carbonated drinks;
- Instant products;
- Baked goods made from wheat flour.
What foods contribute to weight loss
Nutritionists recommend that those looking to lose weight, in addition to serving restrictions and calorie intake, resort to foods that promote weight loss. At the same time, one should not forget that the result depends on both the characteristics of the slimming body and its age. Foods that help with this include peanuts, pine nuts and walnuts, almonds, apples, figs, grapefruit, pineapples, dried fruits, cabbage, carrots, kefir, and a few others.
Losing weight for girls and men without proper nutrition is very difficult. Even a factor like fitness may not be entirely successful in this case. Remember that there is no need to completely exclude meat and fish from the diet, since you decided to compose the menu yourself - this is not a diet. Milk, yogurt and cottage cheese keep you from calcium deficiency. Create an online diary to record your meals and all of your workouts. An example of a healthy 1-day diet that you can sample and use with some adjustments to lose weight over time:
- Breakfast: fiber with carbohydrates.
- Second breakfast: protein foods, for example, yogurt, cottage cheese with fruits.
- Lunch: proteins with carbohydrates, for example soup, chicken broth.
- Afternoon snack: fruit.
- Dinner: protein, for example meat or fish fillets.
- At night: cottage cheese or kefir.
You can lose extra pounds and strengthen your body by resorting to a well-planned exercise process. Make sure you eat enough healthy foods and drink water. Your job is to properly distribute strength and cardio loads so that the body works seriously every day of the week, but does not overexert itself. Let it recover over the weekend. Approximate timetable:
- Monday - strength, cardio.
- Tuesday is cardio.
- Wednesday is power.
- Thursday is cardio.
- Friday - strength, cardio.
- Saturday and Sunday are quiet.
Are you busy creating a gradual workout that will allow you to experience gradual weight loss while further consolidating the result? In this case, resort to fitness. It's best to exercise for 40-60 minutes every other day, three times a week. If the schedule doesn't allow it or you have the strength, sometimes you can make adjustments and train twice in a row. Some days you also have to devote yourself to cardio training: treadmill, elliptical machine, bike. A sample program for 1 day that can be used as a basis:
- Squats - 15 times.
- Lunge steps with dumbbells in hand - 10 times with each leg.
- Pull the dumbbell on the belt with one hand - 10 times with each hand.
- Pull-ups - as many as possible.
- Tilt the inclined dumbbell press - 12 times.
The diet and exercise plan for weight loss should include at least low intensity strength training. Thanks to them, the body becomes firmer and more pronounced. Combination with cardio exercise is not recommended. Before exercising, you need to warm up well to make the muscles more elastic. Effective strength exercises - any type of load must be performed 10-20 times 3 sets:
- Raise legs;
- raise your arms to the side with dumbbells;
- pump the muscles of the press;
- Leg extension while sitting.
Alternating cardio and strength training
A combination of strength and cardio is the perfect solution for weight loss. You can alternate them day after day and within a lesson. For example, interval training is a good option that combines both types of activity in one visit to the gym. In this case, alternate between cardio and strength exercises every 8 minutes. A fully split workout is suitable for those who go to the gym very often.
Calculation of the intensity of physical activity
A healthy diet and weight loss exercise plan requires a calculation of exercise intensity. One way to solve this problem is based on determining the momentum. The maximum allowable rate is calculated as follows: The number of years is subtracted from 220, e. g. B. 220-50 = 170. The moderate intensity of physical activity is 50-70% of the maximum allowable heart rate. At high intensity, this figure is 70-85%.
Weight loss training scheme
A workout at the gym should start with a warm up. Spend about 15 minutes on a treadmill, stepper, exercise bike, or fitness track. After that, you can start pulling the vertical block, which will strengthen the muscular corset of the back. The optimal weight for beginners is 10-15 kg. Do 3 sets of 12 reps. Perform a horizontal block pull to work the muscles in the center of the back: weight - 10 kg, 3 sets of 10 times. Other Weight Loss Exercises:
- Classic dumbbell breeding. Start at 3kg - 3 sets of 10 repetitions.
- Simultaneous bending of the arms with dumbbells while standing. Start at 3kg - 3 sets of 15 repetitions.
- Perform a leg reduction with a special simulator. Start with 15-20 kg - 2 sets of 20 reps.
- Raise your legs by placing your legs under a padded roller on a special machine. Start with 10-15 kg - 3 sets of 12 reps.
Cardio with volume reduction intervals is ideal for anyone who prefers strength training. The execution time is 30-40 minutes. You will need a treadmill and a skipping rope for this activity. For 5 minutes, you need to warm up at a calm pace to sweat a little and your heart rate will have hit 110. Drink liquid (water at room temperature). After that, you have a serious but effective workout that will help you lose weight:
- Run 3 minutes at an increased pace (heart rate 130-140), then devote 2 minutes to the skipping rope. Repeat block.
- Jump rope for 1 minute, then gradually increase your pace over 4 minutes. To repeat.
- Alternate between acceleration and slow work for 10 minutes.
- Trailer hitch. Run slowly for 3-5 minutes, stretching your glutes, lower back, quads.
You can also start the process of losing weight with the help of circuit training. Its duration is 15-60 minutes. During this time, you need to do 3-8 cycles, which consist of 10-12 exercises, the break of which should be 2-5 minutes. The distance between the circles should not exceed 2-5 minutes. The classic weight loss program consists of:
- jumping "starfish";
- Rocking the press;
- Jump rope;
- Shuttle race;
- little jogging.
Crossfit is also great for losing weight. The basic exercises consist of squats, pull-ups, push-ups and jumps. This technique offers many options, so it is better to consult a professional trainer to choose the right program. A lot of energy is consumed during exercise, so diet should be adequate. With CrossFit, it is generally possible to lose weight - at the same time you will pump up quite well. Some exercises:
- Burpee. Sit on the floor with your hands and your legs touch your chest. Stand on your prone position and fold your legs. Return to the starting position and jump up.
- Tilt. Regular pull-ups on the horizontal bar that need to be done quickly.
- Squat. The exercise is similar to normal squats, but as you lift you should jump up with all your strength.