Those who decide to shed extra pounds will speed up the process with morning weight loss exercises. A few simple exercises will energize you, improve your mood and tone your muscles. You'll keep your back straight, tighten your stomach, and gradually lose weight without straining.
To really lose weight at home, one charge is not enough. It is necessary to monitor nutrition, make an individual diet and exercise more throughout the day. But exercise in the morning helps engage in the body's healing process. By regularly doing simple exercises, you will adjust to the correct behavior and become accustomed to discipline.
The benefits of morning exercises are as follows:
- You save time when visiting the gym;
- saturate the body with oxygen;
- cheer you up;
- Burn fat and build muscle.
Exercises can be started lying down. When stretching, you knead the ligaments, preparing the muscles for the load. Then you can pull your knees up toward your stomach several times while engaging your abdominal muscles. To wake up faster, wash your face with cold water. Choose rhythmic music you like for exercise and try to exercise with joy.
What exercises consist of morning exercises for weight loss? You've known them since you were kids because you showed them off in gym class. It's time to refresh your memory, regain your flexibility and mobility.
First, prepare a place at home where you will do the exercises. There should be no foreign objects and sharp corners. Because some of the exercises are done lying down, get an exercise mat. For men, you can install a horizontal bar in the apartment and buy dumbbells.
- First, exercises for the cervical spine are performed. These are head tilts back and forth, left and right, and twists.
- Next, knead your hands, clench them into fists and perform twisting movements.
- Use circular motions with your hands to stretch your joints. You can make 3-4 turns, first in one direction, then in the other.
- Don't forget to warm up your toes and feet. To do this, place your feet shoulder-width apart and make rolling movements from toes to heels, as if on tiptoe.
As a result of the warm-up, you warm up the muscles and prepare for more difficult exercises. Note that the warm-up can be started while you're still lying on the bed and finished while you're already walking across the room.
After warming up your neck and arms, you can move on to body exercises. This is torso twisting with arms raised, tilting, twisting, bending back. Then you need to pay attention to the press.
- The exercise is performed lying on your back with your knees bent. Raise and lower your pelvis ten times. Try to lift it as high as possible.
- Lift your torso without straining your neck or lifting your legs off the floor. If it doesn't work, you can fix the legs by sliding them under the closet or asking one of the relatives to hold them. This exercise must be learned at least 20 times.
- From the prone position, raise your legs slightly bent (up to 45°), the upper body remains pressed on the floor. For many, this exercise is very difficult, but it helps strengthen the press. Repeat as many times as you can.
If you want to achieve leg weight loss at home, you cannot do without squats. They should be performed with a flat back, legs shoulder-width apart or slightly wider, and knees turned outward as you squat. People in good shape can easily sit down 30-40 times.
Focus on lying down and pushing up as many times as you can. A good result for weight loss is the rotation of the hula hoop at the waist. However, more space in the apartment will be required for its implementation.
Jumping rope is good for weight loss in the legs. The more you jump, the better. No skipping rope, then lunge forward and swing, which is useful for strengthening leg muscles.
You can develop your own exercises for legs, buttocks and waist and do them every morning. Total charging should take 30-40 minutes.
Don't confuse practice with practice. Morning gymnastics should bring joy and not overwhelm you. Afterwards there is a feeling of happiness as you want to relax after a serious workout.
Differences between charging in women and men
Many believe that in order to lose extra pounds, the burden on men should be greater. But in reality, a set of exercises for men can be the same as for women. The most important thing about exercises is their regularity. You must respect the order and timing of execution, skipping days is not allowed.
Men need to do leg exercises the same way women do back and arm exercises. But men can have their own problem areas. When women are trying to shed extra pounds from their hips and waist, the main task for men is usually to tone their stomach and strengthen their arms. For men you can:
- increase the number of push-ups;
- pay more attention to press education;
- Add dumbbells to your arsenal to increase the stress on your hands.
- If there is a horizontal bar, don't forget to drag up.
After charging, you need to take a shower and have breakfast. High protein foods and slow carbohydrates are best for breakfast. It can be porridge, cottage cheese, scrambled eggs, vegetable salad. It is necessary to refuse sweet coffee or tea, juices can only be drunk naturally, without added sugar and preservatives. And of course there must be no sweet rolls, bagels and cakes. Think about your diet in advance, and then losing weight will not be difficult for you.